Pure Ingredients TVP Textured Vegetable Protein is a Great Vegan Alternative to Any Meat Recipe and Easy to Prepare.
High Quality & All Natural Textured Vegetable Protein:
- Made of Defatted Soy Flour Cooked Under Pressure and Dried
- High in Protein, Contains All Essential Amino Acids
- Good Source of Iron, Magnesium, and Phosphorus
- Fat Free
Does Not Contain: GMO, dairy, gluten, additives, fillers, artificial colors or sweeteners.
Health Benefits & Uses:
- Use in place of ground meat as a vegan replacement in dishes such as chili, sloppy joes, tacos, burgers or burritos.
- Use TVP as an extender in meat or protein patties and meatloaf, stews and soups.
- Use as a filler in soups or add to cooked cereal for a protein boost.
- Very easy to prepare and takes on any recipes flavor when added.
Suggested Use: Rehydrate by pouring 7/8 cup water or vegetable broth over 1 cup TVP. Stir and let stand for 5 to 10 minutes. Flavor before adding to your recipe.
Highest Quality & Potency Guaranteed: Packaged in American Fork, Utah.