Pure Ingredients Slippery Elm Bark Extract Powder
Pure & All-Natural Slippery Elm Bark Extract (Ulmus Rubra):
- Rich in Vitamin B1, B2, B3 and C, Campesterol, Iron, Phosphorus, Magnesium, Beta-Sitosterol, Potassium, Zinc, Selenium and Beta-Carotene
- 100% Pure
- Vegan & Gluten-Free
- Higher Concentration of Vitamins & Minerals than Slippery Elm Powder
Health Benefits & Uses:
- A natural demulcent, may coat the stomach and intestines to reduce bowel irritation.*
- Can be used to make teas to treat sore throats or a poultice to soothe irritated skin.*
- May also improve constipation, bloating and diarrhea.*
Highest Quality & Potency Guaranteed: 2.5 g (1 tsp) of slippery elm bark powder per serving.
Suggested Serving: Stir 1 teaspoon into 1 cup water and simmer for several minutes. Let cool. Add honey and sip or gargle, several times per day, or as directed by your physician.
This Product is the Highest Quality Slippery Elm Bark Extract and in this Concentrated Form it will Have a Slightly Darker Color & Stronger Taste than Slippery Elm Powder.
Warning: Consult your healthcare professional before using this or any dietary supplement. Not recommended for pregnant women without the approval of a physician. Stop use and contact your doctor if any adverse reactions occur.