Pure & All-Natural Slippery Elm Bark Extract (Ulmus Rubra):
- Rich in Vitamin B1, B2, B3 and C, campestral, iron, phosphorus, magnesium, beta-sitosterol, potassium, zinc, selenium, and beta-carotene
- 100% Pure
- Vegan & Gluten-Free
- Higher concentration of vitamins & minerals than slippery elm powder
Health Benefits & Uses:
- A natural demulcent, may coat the stomach and intestines to reduce bowel irritation*
- Can be used to make teas to treat sore throats or a poultice to soothe irritated skin*
- May also improve constipation, bloating, and diarrhea*
Suggested Serving: Stir 1 teaspoon into 1 cup water and simmer for several minutes. Let cool. Add honey and sip or gargle, several times per day, or as directed by your physician.
This product is premium quality slippery elm bark extract and in this concentrated form it will have a slightly darker color & stronger taste than slippery elm powder.
Warning: Consult your healthcare professional before using this or any dietary supplement. Not recommended for pregnant women without the approval of a physician. Stop use and contact your doctor if any adverse reactions occur.
100% Money Back Guarantee: If you are not satisfied with your purchase, return the product for a full refund.
*These statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or health condition.
Use Within 2 Years of Purchase Date