Parsley Flakes (1lb)
Pure & All-Natural Dried Parsley Flakes (Petroselinum Crispum):
- Grown in the United Kingdom, Packaged in American Fork, Utah
- Highly Concentrated in Vitamin K, Rich in Vitamin C and A
- One of the Highest Antioxidant Counts among Plants
- Twice as much Iron as Found in Spinach
- Vegan and Gluten-Free
Health Benefits & Uses:
- As a natural diuretic, may help reduce water retention without depleting potassium.*
- May help balance blood sugar levels, helping with long-term weight balance.*
- Its potassium content may promote muscle and heart health.*
- May help limit neuronal damage in the brain.*
- May help strengthen the immune system.*
Does Not Contain: Dairy, yeast, corn, soy, sugar, gluten, wheat, additives, fillers or artificial colors.
Culinary Uses: Parsley pairs nicely with fish, eggs, lemon, tomato, boiled potatoes, chicken, and grain dishes. Also works well in combination with basil, chili, oregano, pepper, rosemary, and tarragon.
A general guideline in recipes when using dried parsley flakes, use ⅓ of the amount called for using fresh parsley.
Suggested Storage: Store in a cool, dark, and dry place to extend shelf life.